Friday, August 01, 2008

Good Times

I don't believe I've written in a while, and I have to admit it's mostly because everything is flipping amazing. It's funny how misery drives my writing a lot - also kinda sad. It's when I don't have something to complain about that I'm speechless. Great, huh?

That's not fully true, though. When I'm happy, I often want to shout it out, tell everyone about it. However, for some reason, I usually don't. I guess I don't want to rub it in or something. But you know what?

I am freaking happy.

I had almost given up on that when it found me. God likes to work like that. It's worth it to be patient, although I have to admit that I have been everything but patient. Nevertheless, God is merciful and gave me grace. I wholeheartedly thank Him for that. He knows I don't deserve it, and He gives it anyway.

Pre-season starts in a week, and I'm strangely excited about it. Next Thursday I will be DONE with Calculus II, which I pray I get a C in. Also next Thursday I am going to see PARAMORE in Memphis with an AWESOME guy. Then on Friday we're celebrating my cousin's birthday in Nashville; that'll be incredible. So...pretty much life is great. :) Especially in the next week.

Yeah...that's about it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment