Friday, February 02, 2007

SNOW DAY!

I thought I would never get out of school for a day in college because of snow; in college they are more sophisticated or something and have "snow schedules" instead of just giving us a complete break. That was yesterday. If only my eight o'clock on Tuesdays and Thursdays was moved back to nine every time...that'd be great. Very wishful thinking, I know.

However, this morning I wake up and turn on my computer to find that CLASSES ARE CANCELLED! Oh, yes. Bliss. I definitely went back to bed and got another two hours of sleep. I could have stayed in bed all day, but I decided to go ahead and get up. I might go back to bed later anyway. I am going to workout today, though. We are supposed to go on a YoungLife retreat for this weekend, but I doubt it's going to happen now. It was halfway cancelled last year because of snow. I need to check on that...

I've decided that I like to walk in the snow - when it's actually falling - almost as much as I like to walk in the rain. Although, I guess rain has to stay my favorite because it happens more than three times a year. Or could that be the other way around? It could. However, it is not necessary to my enjoyment of either; therefore, I will not turn myself inside out to debate it. Yeah, okay - that is going nowhere. It got nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment