Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tired

School is almost over for the spring. Summer is so close. Two weeks of classes and then finals are all that's left. I'm so glad. I'm ready to not have any homework and just get this semester over. When school is over, that will mean that some drama will be gone from my life for a short period of time. I know I can never completely escape it, but it's nice to have a break. Before I leave school there are a couple of things that can't be left undone. I'm not looking forward to it at all, because it's not going to be pleasant. I also have no idea how I'm going to handle it.

This week has been emotionally tiring. I'm not sure why; maybe it's because I've done a lot of thinking and analyzing this past week. This coming week may be just as bad, but I can't really tell yet. I've just felt kind of lost and confused about everything.

I'm tired. I'm tired of classes. I'm tired of dealing with certain things. I'm tired of struggling to do the right thing. I'm tired of not knowing what the heck I'm doing. Haha...like Coach Hale always said, "You're running around like a chicken with its head cut off!" That's basically how I feel. Now I just have to find my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment