Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This has been a crazy day. Well, it actually started out as a crazy night. I was up in Amy's room last night when she proposed that we stay up all night. That sounded like fun, so that's what we did. We got really delirious, and I actually created a PowerPoint presentation about it. If you want to see it, I'll try to e-mail it to you. Amy actually ended up going to bed around 5:45; I went downstairs and worked on the presentation. I never did go to sleep. I had class at 9:25; I slept through about half of the class and didn't even know it. I have never been that tired in my life.

I went to sleep not long after I got back from class. I woke up around 2:45 to rain pounding on my window and a siren: tornado warning. Gaines and I went into the bathroom. Everyone else was gone. I called to check on everyone; a couple of the girls from upstairs had knocked on the door, but Gaines and I were both dead asleep. Storms have never scared me, but I'll have to admit that I was a little worried. I was mainly worried about the other girls. I couldn't get hold of Amy, and no one knew where Kayla was. When Gaines and I had been in the bathroom for about thirty minutes, we came out for a little while. We heard a knock on the door. We opened it to find Emily and Amy; they had ran from the PAC to our dorm. Crazy girls. After that, we all went back into the bathroom. I think we were in there for an hour. It was around that. Gaines was sitting on the toilet, I was on the edge of the bath, and Amy and Emily were sitting on my pillows in the bath. We finally came out because we were hungry...lol. Around four they said it was safe to come out of the bathroom. Not long after that, I went to bed.

Amy woke me up at 5:40. We had planned on eating out with some of the soccer girls, but I thought we probably wouldn't go because of the weather. However, Amy told me that I had twenty minutes to get ready. I jumped in the shower, and Emily, Heather, Amy, and I went to pick up Cheslie. We met Nikki, Cynthia, and Jennifer at Snappy Tomato Pizza. I brought my laptop, and we watched the presentation I made about last night. It's so random. You have to understand that I was completely delirious when I made it. Anyway, after we got back from eating, I went straight to my room to study. I went straight to my room, but I didn't go straight to studying. I'm definitely going to bed early. I'm hoping for ten, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment