Sunday, July 02, 2006

Summer Thoughts

Oh, summer. Preseason seems so far away. I'm excited about going. It's actually just a month away, but at the moment a month feels like a year. I'm ready to be back at school. Well, I'm ready to see all my friends again. I love Union. For some reason I'm a little nervous about meeting all the new soccer girls. I guess it's mainly because it'll be like meeting a whole new team, considering there are over twenty of them. I'm excited about that as well, though.

Relationships can be so...weird. I tend to complicate things, so I mainly blame myself. Whatever. I'm not making much sense - again. I'm just looking for the right person, and I think sometimes it frustrates me that I haven't found him yet. It's not like I don't have time. I also tend to get impatient about certain things. I'm working with God to improve on that.

I really don't have much to say; I just felt like I needed to write something. Summer has almost been a break for my emotions. Not completely, of course. I can never have a total break from them. It's just been a lot less emotionally draining. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:03 AM

    its not like there arent plenty of guys that would be attracted to you. problem is most of them wind up being wuss-bag-emo-boys that try to suck the life out of you by depending on you for a purpose and acting all needy and junk.

    you cant deal with one of those guys. you need a guy with a spine and a life of his own.

    ReplyDelete