Monday, October 31, 2005



Who is that? Might it be Trinity, entering the Matrix? Or is it me, dressed up as Trinity, checking my voicemail? I can't decide....

Yeah, I randomly decided to be Trinity after looking in the Halloween store here in Jackson. It is so much fun! I even bought a Nerf gun, which I used to shoot anyone that annoyed me....or just anyone. I went so far as to wear it to class today. Man, that was a blast. I shot Coach Turner, who was wearing a hat with a big blue fish on it. I definitely got some looks as I walked down the halls and sidewalks.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That's my girl. Breaking the mold. Always have fun. I don't know if it surpasses the icons of dental hygiene, but I liked your costume. Keep me posted on the life and times of the UU freshman. I love you.

    L-dub

    ReplyDelete