Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Quickie...Well, In My Terms, Anyway

Just a few quick updates...

Vacation was pretty sweet. As always, white water rafting was awesome; our guide was the greatest and was definitely a major factor in us NOT falling out of the raft. The hot air balloon ride was something new and interesting. They inflated the balloon, took off, and and landed on a boat. Ask me for more info...

The job fell through. Evidently they found someone who would be able to work past the end of July. Therefore, I am looking again, but not looking too hard. It's just hard to know what I should do, where I should go...

Online calculus is difficult. And confusing. Half the time I'm not real sure if I'm doing the class right; I'm not even sure I have the right book, because for some stupid reason Jackson State (through whom I am taking the class) didn't have it! Ridiculous...

I'm missing some friends from school. Most are so far away! At least I can hang out with at least a couple in Memphis...

Goal for the summer: Hang out with some people from around here that I haven't hung out with in a while. My close H-don friends are few, but they are definitely worth my time.

Now if only people from school would CALL ME BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment