Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Finals...

El espanol final es fin! Gracias a Dio!

Haha...I am done with Spanish! For one semester, anyway. I don't know if I can last another one...ugh. Tomorrow (or today, rather) is World Lit I. I am just ready to get it over with. After that, I have no more studying to do; SCORE! Wednesday is Public Comm, and Thursday is Instructional Technology in the Classroom. If that last one sounds ominous, fear not! For it is only a class full of busy work and a teacher who is quite anal! Okay, that's kind of mean, and I'm sorry. But seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous classes I've ever been in, and I will be SO ecstatic when it's finally over. We just have a presentation for Public Comm; we have a meeting tomorrow night to finalize everything.

So, at around one o'clock tomorrow afternoon, I will be free from the shackles of studying. Furthermore, at around four o'clock Thursday afternoon, I will be OUT.

Ah...sweet break...

Then back January 2 for J-term. However, I'm excited about that and looking forward to it - minus the homework part.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment