Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Praise God for His Mercy

Yes, I am fine. I am physically unhurt; however, my room is completely gone. We weren't able to get in and see what could be salvaged, and as far as we could tell, there may not be much. My car is in great condition, considering. The sideview mirrors are both broken and there's a dent in the hood plus a few scratches. Practically nothing. Some time I can post the experience on here, but I'm just posting to let you know I'm okay. Thank you for all the text messages and calls, and even thank you for those who didn't call but were worried about me. The only thing I ask of you is to pray. Pray for the students that had more serious injuries, pray for those who are very far away from home, and pray for those who went through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment