Monday, November 26, 2007

Almost Done

I am beyond ready to be done with my classes this semester. Engineering is just not for me. I realized today that I do not care enough about school to spend all my time doing homework and studying. Well, that's not really a huge revelation; you could have known that from watching me NOT doing those very things. The relationships I build here are more important, honestly. Call me lazy - I know I am. If I need to work hard for something I care about, I'll do it. But that's it: I need motivation. I am horrible at self-discipline. But anyway, I am looking forward to doing psychology, because it's something I can use in the area I care most about (people) and it won't take over my life completely.

Two and a half more weeks doesn't seem short enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment